Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving morning I was standing at my bedroom window looking out at the backyard. Hartley in the swing, the big boys on the trampoline, Tommy kicking the soccer ball, dogs running around, landscaping, privacy fence, our addition, the swing set, soccer goal, the deck, countless parties have been held here.. I reflected back to when we bought this house almost 8 years ago. It was a totally blank slate, nothing, no landscaping, no fence, no children, no memories. I am so thankful for this home that the Lord has provided and for the precious children that fill it's yard daily.. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.














No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!