Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Christmas tree!

This year was actually not nearly as stressful as the last 2 years.. Although Hartley was screaming I was able to convince her that I could hold her foot and then let go quick for a picture..Decorating was another story.. One year I'll sort out a stress free way to do it. I'm thinking get the tree and then set everything up while they sleep leaving a few safe ornaments for them to put on the next day. Hartley got into the box and banged 2 glass balls together shattering them in her hands, how she wasn't cut  I have no idea. Thank you Jesus! Too many more ER visits for little Miss and we'll be sending up red flags. Busy blessed season for sure! So excited to begin Advent with the children this weekend and memorize Luke 2 again. Love this time of year!





No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!