Sniff, sniff...How in the world has 6 years gone by...All I can say is hold onto those babies, spend as much time with them as you can, don't worry about silly stuff like schedules and spend long days on the beach soaking up family time. Thomas started 1st grade at Ashley River Creative Arts this week. A complete change from what we were planning, we got the call about 2 weeks ago that his number had been called. Because of all the nos in our search for a school for him we had decided to home school him. Thomas and I were really excited to give it a go. The next several weeks at ARCA are a trial basis for us, although if each week is as good as this then I think we are there to stay. The hardest thing is that he is gone from 8-3! They keep them busy though, PE, Music, Drama, Spanish, Library, Lunch, most of them twice a week, recess daily and more! They have about a dozen field trips throughout the year and more!






1 comment:
my goodness..i just can't believe he is in first grade!!!! sweet precious boy!
Post a Comment