What a busy three weeks it has been! My good friend Katie got a new job as a day school director. Actually, the new director of the school that Thomas went to last year, the school that we loved! Katie needed to start to work and because the day school didn't open for children until after Labor day she ask me to help her. Her son Jackson will be 4 in February and her daughter Elizabeth was 1 in July. Essentially 2 sets of twins, Jackson and West and Hartley and Elizabeth. Although challenging at times, being challenged is good. God calls us to do more, be more and strive harder to bring him glory. The really hard part about the last 3 weeks has been getting all three children out the door by 720. Not fun and I am praying that soon Tommy will be able to take Thomas so I can stay home until time to take Westy to preschool. Many days I get Hartley out of her crib, in her pjs and night time diaper and put her straight in the car... boys have breakfast in hand and I try to leave the house as perfect as possible. Tommy leaves at 6:15 and it is not easy... Here are some cute shots over the last three weeks. I'll always treasure my time with the Carter Family. Katie is a sweet precious momma, blessed to call her my friend!






No comments:
Post a Comment