Friday, August 12, 2011

Boredom...





I feel like we had this rockin' summer, went away to Kanuga came home and it all just stopped. The boys have been bored stiff for 2 weeks now. With Hartley recovering she can't be out in the heat like we were, 100+ here each day before the heat index and I don't want to take her places like Ready Set Jump because of the germs... I am not ready for Thomas to be gone daily from 8-3 but am a little bit relieved that he won't be so bored anymore! I'm having 2nd thoughts about the situation and just trying to give it to God and leave it there. Thomas belongs to our Lord and he knows whats best for him. Today the boys, I mean children and I, went down to the Kapla store in downtown Charleston. We met some friends there from K5 and played with blocks, built some fun things and then got a little candy treat afterward. The store is neat. They want you to come in and play with their blocks but here's the problem, all over the store they have creations that if you breath on them the wrong way they will come tumbling down, hundreds and hundreds of pieces! My guys were actually pretty good and Haryley mainly just sat with me, I was a nervous wreck! We could only do about an hour and had to get out of there, nobody wants it to be your child that ruins a masterpiece! It was so good to get out for a little bit and see our buddies, such a special class that was! The picture of the boys was taken when I went in to check on them. They were in their room for some quiet time, suppose to be on their own beds, pretty sure that was the morning they broke one of my wilow tree status and we had a big old lesson in mommy giving them Grace, actually was a great lesson and it sunk in! Anyway, they were suppose to be on their own beds, I went in to check and they were playing quietly together, what a nice surprise!

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!