Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am exhausted! After coming off several days of being sick I hit the ground running this weekend. My mom was here and Tommy's sister, Sarah. Mom stayed with us and Sarah with Tommy's dad & Lanie. It rained all day Friday & Saturday, the weather really affects me, does it affect your mood? Tommy was so wonderful to me last week. He ended up taking Wes-Fri off of work to care for me & the children. In 5 1/2 years of being a mother I have never had to ask for him to even come home early, what a virus! The children and I made some Valentines for their classmates out of mini candy canes, aren't they cute?!? Thanks Jennie for passing on that link. Tommy took the boys to the Fire Museum on Saturday in an effort to burn off some energy, he was going to take them to the bounce house but he said they were packed 300+ people and refused to stay!








No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!