"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Feelin' the love
I love Valentines Day, everything is so pretty. The treats are fun and the kids get really excited to give to their friends:) We've been making some fun crafts this year, thanks to my friend Jennie for sending on these links. We made a popcorn snack and candy cane lolli pops. They really turned out so cute! I have this awful fear that I mis counted the things for each class. There are 13 in Thomas' class and 11 in West's. I probably count those silly things a dozen times! Each of the boys have their own large ziploc bag with everything sorted but I am so fearful someone will be with out? Any other moms have this problem? Thomas has been blessed beyond anything we could have ever imagined this year at school. We LOVE his school and am so thankful for his teachers and classmates. Many afternoons a week we stay on the playground for at least an hour. The picture of all the boys on the picnic table is all of the boys minus Christopher from his class. The sweet moms help me so much with Hartley and West. They hold her while I go wipe his bottom, lift him into the swing while I am nursing her etc. We really are so thankful for the wonderful teachers and friends that the Lord has put in our path this year.
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!
1 comment:
I want the popcorn receipe...yum!!!!
Post a Comment