Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm hoping everyone is on the mend! Thomas started on ABX today and should be back to normal in no time. I took West and Hartley to a birthday party today. I was juggling Hartley and West, West was a bit overwhelmed and needed me to hold him, while holding Hartley. A super nice man, Mr. Chip, offered to hold Hartley. She loved him, and went right to sleep. I bet he held her for an hour. Chip and Karen have 5 children, and he says he wanted more! Carson was in Thomas' class last year and Kaylee is in West's class this year. I am so thankful for his kindness today!!
Hartley rode in the grocery cart for the first time last week. Her brothers sat in the back, the groceries underneath, not many can fit under there....









No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!