Monday, March 4, 2013

State swim meet for 8 & under group!

This past weekend I had to the joy to go to Greenville by myself with just Thomas!! Although he was pretty under the weathe it was a wonderful time to just be with HIM! Something we haven't had in years.. We spent almost every second together. We shared a bed, sat in the bleachers together, I read and we were with sweet friends. Heaven on earth. Thomas is such a sweet little boy and I am so proud of him. We pulled him from a lot of his races but he did do a few. I am so so proud of everything Thomas has accomplished this year. He has come so far in his swimming and piano. Here are a few pictures of our trip. In case you missed our news you can hop over to our new blog and read all about it!
 http://gotbeterstochina.blogspot.com/
                                         Snow on the way there! Some very excited children!!

                                                    Thomas' beyond precious coach to us!







                                                        He looks so miserable here! :(


No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!