Friday, March 8, 2013

Sick busy week!

Everyone has been sick! Thomas, West, Hartley and I. Ugg, come on spring and goodbye germs! I had 5 rxs just for ME on Wed am! Bad sinus infection.. I haven't had 5 rxs in 10 years! Thank goodness most of us are feeling better. Thomas was out from Wed of last week to a half day yesterday with finally a full day today. West is stuggling with some croup, trying to keep him out of the hospital at night and H is a mess today. In between all of that I've been a crazy person on a mission to get this homestudy started and rolling they way it should be. All initail questions and autobiographies have been written, couple dozen papers, typed and printed. Copies of all sorts of things, birth certifictaes, marriage liscence, drivers liscence, insurance cards, tax returns, and pictures of the house to name a few! I have a new part time job and it's called, "Bring our daughter home from China!" I'm tired.. Thank goodness the weekend is here and we can rest. Gearing up for our first big garage sale next weekend, celebrating my mom's 70 birthday party the next day and more! So thankful for our friend's gerneriosity during this fundraising time! We can not say thank you enough! Together we wil walk out the Gospel and bring a little girl home from China!


No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!