Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thomas is nearly 7!

How in the world has my sweet tiny 5 pound 15 ounce baby about to be 7 on the 12th? I feel like in some ways he has been here forever and in other ways it was just yesterday! We just adore every fiber in Thomas sweet little peitite body. I feel like all of our hard work over the last 7 years has finally paid off. Thomas is everything I want him to be, respectful, answers adults, kind, chearful, the way he talks to Harltley just melts my heart, he shares ( for the most part), does well in school, loves the piano, (had his first recitale today!) tries new things, eats well, enjoys soccer, rides a 2 wheeler, loves to swim, still wants to snuggle with me, loves Jesus and so much more! I am so so thankful for the gift that he is! Tommy and I pray prayers of blessing and protection over his sweet heart!! Often times people say you can see their personality by now, I hope so because Thomas is such a joy! Big news for the birthday boy is that he is FINALLY getting a booster seat!! No more 5 pt harness for Thomas as soon as his new seat arrives.. He has been very patiently waiting and finally the year has come. Granted it's a high back, latch booster seat by Sunshine kids but the important thing is that he will finally get a new car seat after 6 1/2 years of being in his marathon. I def think we got our money out of that one! Thomas had his first recitale today and did wonderful, we are so so proud!

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!