"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, April 16, 2012
Spring break 2012!
We truly live in paradise. Several beach days already this year, a fun day on the boat with friends yesterday and more! The weather has already been warm and we've all enjoyed it! Spring break takes on a whole new meaning when you have a child in all day school.. I loved having everyone here over the last week and am counting down the days to summer break!
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment