




Happy Spring! Charleston has been beautiful this year. After a cold winter we have welcomed the unseasonably warm weather in early! Can you say 87? The children have been back on their bikes and West and I were at the beach twice the week, of course Hartley in tow:) We are blessed to stay on Thomas' school playground until nearly 2:00 everyday. This half day program has been a huge blessing to our family. It warms my heart to know that hes spending his afternoon playing and running with his pals one more year before he has to go to full day school. We love the boys he goes to school with and I have really gotten close with their mommas. I can't even begin to think about the school year being nearly over, I hope and pray that we are able to keep our little group together in the years to come!
Just a little blurb about West here, he is the sweetest most loving child, wants to kiss complete strangers! But, I am seeing a very brave, daring side of darling little West, check out the picture of him climbing the OUTSIDE of the stairs:(






2 comments:
I caught Millie climbing the stairs when she was 2. I about had a heart attack. The thought the baby gates would keep her out but I never thought she would try to climb the outside! Kids keep us on our toes, don't they?! Your kids are so sweet!
great pictures!
the beach...AHH! :)
Post a Comment