

How in the world has it been 6 months since Hartley was born? She is doing well, prefers to attend the all night buffet just as her brothers did, doesn't stress me out because I know she'll sleep eventually just as they did:) She prefers to be in her jumperoo or her exersaucer. Really doesn't like the floor and gets really mad if she ends up on her tummy. Although, she has taken to sleeping on her tummy now, just doesn't like to be there if she is awake. Her hair is super blond, nearly white, people ask me all the time if I have taped a bow in her hair, seriously?!? No, I don't, she just has enough for one but it doesn't look like it because its so blond:) She loves loves loves her brothers, and will pretty much go to anyone unless she is tired or hungry. Still not "easy" but getting better each day. No solid food, she just isn't ready, no cup yet, bought one but just not ready to deal with "one more thing" and she'll get it eventually, never had a bottle and doesn't take a paci, although I wish she would! HA






No comments:
Post a Comment