We had a wonderful Christmas. The children actually slept in today and waited until about 730, we were up waiting on them! They were so cute this am, West grabbed his Hess jet and began running around the room flying it through the air. They had a pretty simple Christmas getting a few games, legos, the Grocery stand and their trucks. The children were blessed by lot's of family who sent them fun toys & books. They also each got a special ornament reflecting on what their year was like. Of course after I ordered them I found a super cute website I wish I would have known about before. Thomas got a "Cat in the Hat" ornament, when it was his week at school he said that was his favorite book, West got a "Cars" ornament, he loves cars and trucks, Hartley got a "Baby's first Christmas" ornament since this is her first Christmas:) The boys are fast asleep and we are curled up on the couch, pretty exhausted ourselves, truth be told!
Mom and everyone came over for dinner this afternoon. We had "Christmas Crackers" for the children. You pull them apart, they make a loud noise and then have little goodies inside. ( A fun idea courtesy of the Chalks!), you can see them wearing their crowns in some of the pictures:)

















1 comment:
Sweet Christmas pictures. Hartley looks like she's getting her own little personality in the one pic of her on the couch. What website for the ornaments did you find?
Post a Comment