Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A fun day out!

I had a wonderful day out today with a good friend. Jennifer and I have been friends since we were children. You may remember we were pregnant at the same time over the summer.




Those bellies resulted in these cuties!

1 comment:

caycee said...

She is getting so big!! I just loved holding that beautiful baby, can't wait to do it again!

PS Just found you sisters blog :) You didn't tell me she was engaged!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!