





Life has been busy, busy around the Gotbeter house. My sweet darling, Hartley is a full time job. I'll have to admit that many times I have felt like a failure for this being so hard. As a young person all I did was take care of children. Families with 3, 4 or more by myself as early 13. Working in the nursery at church soothing babies whom no one else could and now, my own, my daughter I can't make her happy. On Tuesday I said that Hartley was the most unhappy baby I had ever been around. We are pursuing some testing tomorrow morning and hoping to find an answer to her sever reflux. Prayers for our sweet baby would be appreciated!
Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks. I will say that I am beyond grateful that she is very easy in the night. Never really cries just nurses and sleeps, I look forward to the restful nights after the long days:)






1 comment:
Awww Girly I am so sorry it has been so hard this time. I feel your pain Carson had sever reflux and it is terrible to say the least! We will def. be praying for you! see you Saturday!
Post a Comment