Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday sweet Westy!















We had a wonderful party for West on Saturday. I remember 3 years ago so vividly, hard to believe it's been that long. Being blessed to be a stay at home mom I can honestly say that West and I have spent nearly every minute of the past 3 years together, with the exception of him starting preschool this year. West cracks us up, he laughs at himself, can play nearly every sport, loves fiercely, adores Hartley, is obsessed with his daddy and loves to taunt his b rother. He is our early riser, waking at 530 am daily, love Little Bear and the Fresh Feat band. We are so thankful the Lord has blessed us with our Westy! We love you!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

happy happy bday sweet boy!!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday West! B, you look amazing! I cannot wait to meet Baby girl:) I have her present wrapped and waiting. Let's plan on after Thanksgiving me coming to see ya'll!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!