Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peanut butter cookies!

http://www.bakerella.com/perfectly-peanutty/ Got the recipe from here, and just added some Christmas Sprinkles for a Holiday twist!
Lot's of helpers in the kitchen these days!!
Let me introduce you to, I slept in the car this morning so I wont take a nap, West!

He was really into stirring!


And my other helper, Thomas, bless his little heart, that's all I can say after the afternoon that we had...



They turned out really cute!


Then more of this... They were "playing" but Shelton's face says it all..Just an "off" day..




No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!