Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Playin' in the rain!

Today the kids and I ( really just I) made some chocolate Peppermint bark to help fill the neighbors, family and friends Christmas goodie plates! It was a little more challenging but turned out well! No final pictures but you get the idea-




We have had a ton of rain today! Raining more right now..As Shelton was leaving West and I walked them to the end of the driveway. He quickly found the puddles and had a big time. Excuse the big ole wet diaper, rain water tends to do that!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

wish I was your neighbor!! :)


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!