Sunday, December 7, 2008

My heart was breaking..

I have tears just writing this. Today at church I dropped Thomas off reminded the ladies about his Celiac Disease, showed them his snack and went on my way. We are working on potty training Thomas so on the last song I went to take him to the potty. I walked in and he was having a normal snack with the rest of the children! I said very calmy " Oh no.." so sad he saw me and burst into tears, sobbing "I want to go home, I want to go home, that's an owie snack.." I scooped him up, the teachers were extremely apolgetic. I took him outside to the lobby he was still crying, which was making me cry.. Cam I confess something..Sometimes I am so thankful for CD we are healthier, Thomas is thriving and finally growing as he should,it is controlled with diet not meds, usually it is no big deal. But today when he was so sad and scared and with all the stuff happening at preschool it just makes me mad! I just want to keep him at home and home school him to protect from all of this.. He has talked about it several times since we got home."I dont want to go back to church they have owie snacks."It just made me really sad for him.

4 comments:

Heather Plis said...

Oh I am so sorry that happened. :( I know you must have just felt terrible. Thomas is so sweet. I will pray that his heart will be mended from that experience...and yours too.

Jennifer said...

what is going on with Thomas's preschool?

The Chef said...

Poor Thomas. What do you mean stuff happening with preschool? I must have missed something... hope everything is okay. I agree homeschooling is looking better every day.

Jennie said...

oh my goodness....Im calling you later....


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!