Thursday, December 11, 2008

The answer came..

not what we prayed for, withdrawing him tomorrow am..such a blessed day though, Thomas saw his 1st rainbow and told me after I told him how much I loved him in the car, "Meme, I am so glad I found you!" Just precious!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

sooo precious!!
I'll call you later...want to know what happened...

Jen and Danny Bunn said...

Hey, I'm really sorry about all this preschool drama. It has to be difficult for him, to be singled out and made to feel different from other kids. Make sure he knows how special he is and don't let him think that there is anything wrong with being different! That's the last thing you want. I hope everything works out. So, do you think that you will home school?
We are coming home for Christmas. I'm sorry I haven't called, finals. Next week is my last week and then... 2.5 weeks off! I can't wait. I try to check your blog on the weekends, but lately life has been pretty hectic. Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow so that'll be nice. Hopefully we are having the Christmas party this year,and always you'll are welcome and we really hope that you will come. We'll try to get some gluten free on the menu! Love you guys, and I'm keeping Thomas in my prayers. Do not allow him to feel like he is less because of other kids/adults! Okay, getting off my soap box, sorry but nothing bothers me more than judging those that are different from ourselves. Trust me, this is my daily battle at the high school and I see what it does to them. Most of them, it started at an early age and destroyed their confidence in themselves. Okay, again getting off my soap box. Love you!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!