Today we went for a walk on the Cooper River Bridge. It was pretty windy but a nice walk before the storm comes. My friend Diane joined us with the little girl Mary-Katherine that she takes care of.
Last night I thought it was cute that West was trying to get Thomas' pretzels, he loves everything that Thomas has or does:)
For dinner West had sweet potatoes and pasta for the first time, of course he loved them all!
And lastly Thomas is too funny with wanting to dress himself. He insisted on wearing his Thomas the Train hat and his rain coat!
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!









4 comments:
Glad to see you were able to link on. I like your double stroller. My gfd is looking for one just like that. Where did you get yours? Stay dry with "Hanna" and all.
Oh fun...walking the bridge! I haven't done that in a long time.
Don't you just love the way siblings interact! I get so much joy out of watching our two have fun together! These days are so sweet! We are just trying to soak up every minute!
Thats awesome- you know I love walking the bridge! I am proud of you for your 5k training- thats going to be amazing ..you will feel so accomplished!I have a feeling Jude is going to be a good eater like West!at 17 pounds he is off to a good start!
Booo! We never walked the bride while living in Charleston. We've run over it...once. ;-) That will have to be at the top of the list for our trip back to visit. Sorry we never got to really say good-bye. Sorry about that. Everything kinda got out of control. I will email you that recipe I previously told you about.
Post a Comment