Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It gets a little messy around here...




Now that we have two children eating I find myself on my hands and knees several times a day cleaning up under the table. Today was too funny bc Thomas wanted to eat the huge piece of Watermelon that we had left and West had made such a mess with his chicken nugget, cauliflower and ginger snaps.. Speaking of Thomas eating, this kid is something else, he will go weeks, months where he hardly eats a bite or two of anything and then he just tanks up. Thankfully we are in the tank up stage right now. I just always think that he knows his body best and he will eat when he is hungry..

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are sweet pics! I also sweep my floor about three times a day- I just cant stand to look at huge crumbs all over the floor!

Jennie said...

what precious pictures!!

Jennie said...

what precious pictures!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!