Monday, August 18, 2008

Guess what Thomas did?!?



That's right for the first time EVER he went teetee in the potty this am and has done so several times since then!!! We are so proud of him!! Our plan is to stay home most of the week so I can help him with the potty training. My plan is to keep taking him every 45 mins or so until he gets it on his own:) Any other pointers? Here is he showing you his Thomas the train under ware:)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

too cute!!!

The Chef said...

Fun...

I read about a program called Potty Scotty in a parenting magazine. Supposedly you can potty train in a day with this program but I know nothing about it and obviously have no real personal experience with this yet.

There is a website... www.pottyscotty.com if you want to check it out. And if you decide to try it let me know what you think! :)

Irisflame said...

YAY Thomas! Very cute underwear! I hope mama is surviving, mop in one hand no doubt ;) Love you guys!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!