We spent the whole day at home working on Thomas' potty skills! The first half of the day went really well. Every time I put him on the potty about every 45 mins or so he just went, I was in shock, was this all I had to do? The second half of the day was a little different story. I would put him on the potty, he would not go and then get down go back to playing and tee tee on the floor, he would come and tell me right away and be bothered by the wet under ware so I think that was at least one good thing! Later this afternoon he did have potty success and a few more accidents but overall I think it was a successful first day. Especially bc he had never ever gone even once! My one concern is that I don't think his brain tells him when he has to go, yet, that is..We'll see, if he does, great, if not really no big deal!
This afternoon we had Mrs. Carolyn, Evan and baby Hugh over to play. Both boys ( me too!) were ready for some outside interaction after a whole day of being inside. It was so nice to chat with Carolyn while all the boys played.
Tonight West was enjoying one of these biter biscuits so much! Usually he just picks it up, plays/chews on it and puts it down, tonight was a different story, he was really really enjoying it!






No comments:
Post a Comment