What a night! We had an awesome time at Seacoast for our 1st Wes service. West was an angel and nursed/slept right there in the service the whole time. Such an awesome feeling to hold your child and worship the Lord at the same time. My cup truly overflows!! At the end we went to get Thomas for the last song and he wanted to go up front on the side to see Uncle Martin and the drums. He brought me to tears when he was raising his hands and jumping up and down to the worship music. We are so thankful to have a spirit filled church and that our children are being raised to know and love a Jesus who is tangible, someone they can talk to, a friend for life. That was the part I needed the camera for.. Well then came the reason I needed the leash.
After the service I got him in his pjs, ( 1st Wes runs way past bedtime! ) and he was running through the aisles, all the sudden he took off and was gone. In a normal church and will a normal child, this would be no big deal. But we go to church with thousands of people, only a couple hundred there tonight, but still, a couple hundred is enough and Thomas is FAST! If any of you have ever spent any time with him you are nodding your heads in agreement right now. Faster than most. So here I was flying through the church, "Jenny if you see Thomas grab him!" "Scott, if you see Thomas grab him!" on and on, I made my way back to the worship center and there he is walking along holding daddy's hand..
That was the part I needed the leash for!!
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






2 comments:
Amen to all of that, sista! I also love holding Roman and Jude and worshipping in church..even the act of holding them and feeding them is worship..i like to think about that daily.. I can see myself in your story about Thomas running off- happens every time we are at longpoint!
Oh I miss first Wednesday!!!
So glad daddy saved the day! :)
Post a Comment