Thursday, July 3, 2008

1st food accident

We had our 1st food accident this week at my moms. Thomas was playing in the playroom with his cousins, I had looked over the room to make sure that there was no food around and thought we were ok. They were watching a movie and playing so I really was not watching him too closely. Later I went downstairs to find an empty cookie wrapper!?! Yes, Thomas had eaten the cookies..I was so frustrated.. These cookies were in the trash can and they had been thrown away with just a few left in the bag. Why or how he decided to eat something out of the trash I do not know? Poor little fella had a terrible stomach ache the next day and a very upset tummy. It was interesting to see how after a month and a half of not eating gluten one or two cookies really affected his little body. We were driving over 526 and I had to pull over at the Long Point Road exit bc he was crying saying that his tummy was hurting..
Now we know, check the trash too!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Wow....that is crazy.....just a couple cookies...who would have ever known!!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!