This may be a tradition that we start as we have gone several Mondays in a row now. Today we had a great time, we were there for nearly 5 hours, Thomas was soooo worn out that he was asleep before we hit Seacoast on Long Point Road. We saw the Elverums, Lindsay, Roman, and Jude, Sophie, Christopher and Kaitlyn. West took a great nap in the stroller and Thomas had sooo much fun! I can not say it enough, "Praise God for Jasmine!", she and I took turns sitting with West and playing with Thomas, I really treasure my time with him, he is such a cool little kid! And not to mention handsome! Tall, blond, blue eyes and so tan, I think we may be in trouble!!
That picture of Tommy and the boys was from last night's bedtime stories before bed.






1 comment:
oh yes! so much fun! Thats great you made it five hours. I think our record is 3..and that was last summer!
Post a Comment