Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello, my name is Brittan Gotbeter, and I am a mother of a three year old with Celiac Disease. He was diagnosed about three weeks ago...
I joined a Celiac Disease support group last night, it was great! They had a ton of yummy snacks, they go out to dinner to GF restaurants and they have speakers in.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thats awesome! good for you! great seeing you yesterday.

Jennie said...

what a blessing!

The Chef said...

That must have been wonderful to find and to know you will have lots of support on this new journey. I bet they will have tons of awesome information for you, and as with anything else in life I am sure you will makes lots of great friends you never would have known otherwise!

God is so good...


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!