Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thank you God for Coleman!






We had the joy of celebrating one year of a healthy heart with the Kinney family this weekend. Thomas had a great time playing in the "bath tub" as he called it with the other children.
Overall he is doing well but still pretty severe mood swings, hoping he is just still in a detox phase. Pray for him as I have to take him to get another blood draw tomorrow..
Last night we had dinner with the Elverums at the Boathouse on IOP, can you believe they don't have sweet tea! I am still shocked, anyway it was lovely, I left Thomas with mom and West with Pat on the island, it was my first time leaving West and we both did well. I really needed that adult time. We love Jennie and Pat so much and will always remember last night and all the wonderful memories that we have made with them while they have been here!
Look how we found West this am during his nap, so funny for us to see him like this, he is faithful tummy sleeper I dont know if we have ever seen him sleep on his back since we came home from East Cooper.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

We had such a great time at dinner!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!