Monday, June 2, 2008

Spray Play and Park with Kinneys






Today we met the Kinneys at JICP for some spray play time and to play on the playground. As soon as we pulled up 5 buses got there also and began unloading...So we played on the playground for a while waiting for it to not be so wild over there. We had a lunch but left a little early bc Thomas' was starting to have a hard time, I would say he is 75% better today so we are def making progress. A huge praise to God bc Thomas wanted something from the vending machines, well what he could eat I had no idea and I could not read the labels bc it was a vending machine, I spotted these baked chips that we buy for the house and he was happy, until later when he wanted something "green" that I was sure for not ok- That was when the battle began.
Also here is Thomas in his chair that we ordered him for his bday, it was on backorder and just came today, he LOVES it!

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!