Saturday, May 31, 2008

La leche league pool party!




La leche league did these family pool parties last summer and they were so much fun! We are doing them again this summer and last night was the first one. We were out in Park West and it was such a nice night. We actually put West in the pool for the 1st time, he did well but the raft did not work out so well bc he was leaning to near the water, not really sure what was happening there? Many of those women are very special people in my life and it is always very nice to be able to spend some quality time with them.
Thomas did well with his "special" pizza, and I learned that I need to freeze some cupcakes and take them along that he can have a similar desert as everyone else.
Today he has been really sad, almost angry and I am wondering if it is his body in detox? Already we can see a difference in his stools, they are already getting firmer ( sorry tmi...)

3 comments:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

I saw your post on traditional foods in Mothering.com. So glad you found it. Just remember that this thread is mostly dedicated to cooking everything from scratch and fermenting veges and other things. Sometimes people get a little mean. I can't imagine that happening as I would think they would see all that you're going through. Anyway, this is the group that has informed me of so much so hopefully it will help. Great talking with you today. Blessings to you and your family.

Lindsay said...

I am sure his mood may be from a detox type effect. I know when I do "detox" type things I am not a very happy person ;-). He should be feeling so much better soon!

Susie said...

It's been so long since we've talked! Hope Thomas is doing well! Miss ya~


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!