Much better day today, I have really been out of it and feeling very overwhelmed all of this week and last..Maybe it is Thomas not napping anymore so I am not getting any down time? I used to have atleast a 2 hour stretch during the middle of the day when both boys would nap, I would do my computer stuff and have my quiet time. Sounds like I am going to have to find a new routine..
I had to co lead a LLL meeting today, that went well and both boys were happy. Then this afternoon I took both boys with me to get my hair cut, usualy I would leave Thomas at home with Jasmine on a Friday but she is away visiting her dad, and Tommy had to work late, so off we went. Keep in mind this a no kids salon so with a little heads up they said come on! I had both boys in the stroller, and Thomas had his dvd player with a THomas the Train movie on. Everything was fine until they went to wash my hair, it really upsett Thomas. He is in this new phase where he gets really nervous about new stuff and really old stuff too, especially when it come to mommy. He has never been with me before so he was really bothered by it... After I took them into the other room and calmed him down, started his movie, he was ok and just snuggled his blanket the whole time. West sat on my lap and just smiled at everyone has they went by. Over all it really could not have gone better..
WHen we got home I was nursing West to sleep and could hear Thomas playing in his room. I just love listening to him. "Come on Percy, lets go to the Shed..I am tird, OH NOOOOOOOOOO a crash, Thomas CRASHED!" and on and on..he is really sweet and using his imagination so much these days.
When I picked him up from nursery on 1st Wes Mrs. Jessica said that Thomas had said the sweetest thing, a little boy had taken a train from him and he said "Pleaseeeeeeee give that back to Thomas!" She said he is always so polite! Praise the Lord, I do love a child with good manners! Amazing too, if you just speak to them politely they will speak to you that way in return also. ( Well most of the time..)
West is really growing, has several "rolls" on his legs..Is smiling up a storm and does not like to be alone right now... Will do this grunting fussing thing when he is in one of his "stations", bouncy seat, exersaucer, play mat etc... I am thinking in the next month or so when he can really hold onto toys and play a little more he will be a bit happier?
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






1 comment:
Oh my..I can't even imagine no naps!! You are an amazing mom with so much patience! :)
Post a Comment