Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A few random shots





Just a few random shots from the early part of the week:)
Tommy got some new shoes and Thomas insisted on wearing them!
Another walk in our stroller!
Jazzy with West, he already loves her so much!
I think I need a bugger bucket! This is the bucket that I put all Thomas' special things in, his photo album, his baby book and now all the things from schoo! He is only 2!!

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!