Today was a good day, we went out to Target to run some errands and while we were there Thomas said some funny things:)
1. We were walking up to the store, West was in the sling, Thomas holding my hand and I was also chatting with Jodie on the phone. All the sudden Thomas stopped and would not budge... I hung up with Jodie and said, "Thomas please walk so we can cross the street" then he said " No me me, not cross the road, LOOK BOTH WAYS.." wow he really is listening...
2. Then we were in the shop and for the first time he was walking beside me ( has a history of running away and not listening..) so I would ask him "should we go get some paper towels?" and he would say " No, I don't think so me me..", no I don't think so? Where did that come from?
Last night he got our remote control for the fan and was using it like it was a telephone he put it up to his ear and said " Tommy, where are you? Ok, yes pwease get some chicken-fries, love you, bye.." sooo funny....
Also he has been saying " That's a great movie me me, or that's a great picture!"
This is such a fun age and trying at times, I just love how his little vocabulary is exploding:)
Oh yes I should probably tell you about my praise and worship session in the Chick fa lae bathroom today. Thomas was playing with Caroline in the play area and Jodie was holding West so I went to the potty in peace.. Well, the Chick fa lae on James Island plays Christian music so sure enough, I walked in and they were playing " Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, wait upon the Lord, wait upon the Lord...." I just stood in there for a minute praising our Lord for all the blessings that we have, all the funny things Thomas had said today and for the strength to wait upon the Lord, really speaking to me these days...
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!






1 comment:
Oh my...too cute!!! I'm so glad you are writing all of these things down!
Post a Comment