Thursday, January 24, 2008

Amazed!

I am just so proud of Thomas. Last night we went to something at St. Andrews in the Old Village. I was really worried that he might not stay in the nursery, having not been there since he was <6 months old..Well, would you believe that he just walked right in, said bye and was happy as a clam? I tell ya, this child who has been nursed past 2 years old and sleeps in our bed, sure is independent. Made me so proud!

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!