Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heaven on earth

Although sometimes I long for a different environment, a real fall, some snow in the winter.. I do love where we live. How could you not. Within 20 minutes we are here...
                                    Can you believe Elizabeth will sleep like this? I am amazed every time i see it!


                      Seriously the best beach spot ever... Do you see how far we are from the dangerous ocean? W.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l...

 
           La Leche league the breastfeeding support group I volunteer through participated in the Big Latch on again this year. We had about 40 moms come out to all latch on at the same time and I think the number worldwide was close to nine thousand. Not too bad!
 I'm so thankful for the friendships of Thomas' kindergarten year.. We still get together as moms and with the children. Thomas was able to help Brady celebrate turning 7 this past weekend. Love this special friendship that God ordained!
My sweet, feisty, loud, rough, beautiful, precious daughter today as we were heading out to get Thomas' school supplies. I can not believe she will be 2 in a month and a half!



No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!