Summer is in full swing here. Although we have had cooler and wetter conditions then normal we've been having fun! Thomas is swimming for I'on this summer and is doing well. I can already see an improvement after just two weeks. He had his first meet last night and I had tears in my eyes as he was competing for the first time. A child old enough to swim on a team? How in the world? Although he isn't the most athletic child I am always so so proud of him for just trying and being there with a smile on his face!!
Is there anything cuter? I could eat him up!
Thomas and Caroline were each others first friends... I love all of our sweet pictures of them over the last 7 years.
Kate and West, such sweeties and good chealeaders!
Last week we had our church service out at Camp St. Christopher and then spent the afternoon on the beach with some of our church pals. Fun fun time!
As I said it has been much much cooler than normal. Hartley and West were freazing at swim team this week as was Thomas when he got out of the pool!
Sweet friends all cleaned up and ready to go home!
"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, June 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Gotbeters
Thomas & West
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (11)
- November (7)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (5)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (6)
- April (10)
- March (4)
- February (9)
- January (6)
- December (16)
- November (14)
- October (19)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (7)
- June (5)
- May (11)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- February (2)
- January (8)
- December (17)
- November (16)
- October (16)
- September (9)
- August (5)
- July (8)
- June (3)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (10)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (16)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (53)
- June (41)
- May (25)
- April (9)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (37)
- December (44)
- November (28)
- October (19)
- September (9)
About Me
- The Gotbeters
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!



















1 comment:
precious!!!
Post a Comment