Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thomas is 7!

Happy Birthday my sweet Thomas! We celebrated with friends and family on Saturday and had a great time! Each year I say this is the last big party and the next year we have another. It's always so fun to see everyone and get to fellowship.
 Father Shay the former camp directore keeping a close watch..
 Thomas wanted a pool party so this was the closest we could come!
West and his best friend Cate!
 One picture for each of the 7 years of his life.. So fun to look back!
 I love the way Thomas' cake turned out! I am so thankful for Grace who helps me each birthday!

 Normal pictures are near impossible these days! 7 is a "cheesey" age..


 Hartley has been on my hip for days, on Saturday she only walked about 10 minutes all day. Here she is eating total junk and GLUTEN! Whatever would get her to sit alone and not cry I was whiling to do it..

No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!