Sunday, December 11, 2011

Playing with friends and our first Christmas celebration











We've been joining our friends who just moved from Mt. Pleasant to John's Island the last 2 Thursday afternoons to play after school. She has 6 and I have 3. 2 8 year olds, 1 6 1/2 year old, 4 1/2 year old, 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 18 month olds, and a 14 month old. Busy and so much fun! We stay outside and the kids have a blast! We also had Tommy's family over to celebrate Christmas last night. The children's grandparents gave them an enclosed trampline last night and they LOVE it. I didn't get any pictures yet but I will...They jumped for hours last night and hours today. Not so thrilled to see this huge trampoline in my back yard but they are only little once and like I said they love it. I've also really enjoyed making Magnolia wreaths this year! These are for our church I'm delivering and hanging tomorrow:)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

so so cute! how fun!!!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!