










Strep, Sullivan's Island and a sink bath. All S's...Thomas came down with strep on Saturday out of no where. He was really really sick, vomiting, laying around all day, high fever, miserable. We started ABX and then he got better, sweet Westy came down with it today, same symptoms as Thomas, started ABX and he's on the mend also. So glad this has happened this week and not next!
We've continued our Tuesday tradition of Sullivan's Island yesterday. We go there at 1 and left at 5:30, it was a long fun, and beautiful day out there! Off to Moes for Kids night and then by Darrin's house on the way home for a few minutes.
My sweet Hartley had her first sink bath tonight and she loved it! I let her play while I cleaned up the mess from dinner. For the first time ever she pulled to standing! I quickly sat her down...she is my latest to do things like this. Thomas was pulling up at 7 months and baby girl will be 10 months on Saturday! Happy just to crawl around, no pulling or cruising yet, which by the way, I am totally fine with:)
Westy had a bad fall in Stride Rite this week, strep and a goose egg, not fun for him! Thomas and West will come in Hartley's room while I am getting her down to sleep. The rule is that they have to lay on her rug and not make any noise. After a long fun day of the beach and friends they both fell asleep at my feet last night, such a precious site!






1 comment:
that picture of them sleeping on hartleys floor is just precious!!
Post a Comment