Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching up!

Life has been busy but good. Seems like most days Hartley is over all pretty good now. She tires quickly and prefers her bed at home, with her noise maker on. Being the 3rd that really isn't an option most days, sometimes for not even one nap:( Because of this she gets fussy and seems to be more of a handful than she really is, such is the life of #3! Hartley is 4 months today, although she bombed her 4 month evaluation she smiles like crazy, loves loves loves her daddy, and adores her brothers. She can roll but prefers not too, despises being on her tummy, sleeps on her back with both hands above her head, sucks on 2 fingers on her right hand most of the time but can be found with her thumb every now and then. Never had a bottle and wont take a paci anymore. Not interested in toys but likes her bumbo and being on the floor. West is so funny he is a nice combo of confident and cautious. Totally crazy and wide open when he's comfortable but sticks to me like white on rice in public. Thomas was my wanderer but not West, stays right by me the whole time wherever we are. He's talking up a blue streak and is quit the negotiator, "Just 1 momma, just 1." ( While showing 1 finger to me. He likes school but would honestly be fine if he never went back! ha...He goes because he knows he has too but makes it clear while getting dressed he would rather not go. Thomas is learning learning learning. I love watching him learn new things. He has wonderful teachers and sweet children in his class. I keep asking if they are sure he is ready for 1st grade and they assure me he is. 1st grade I honestly can't even believe I just wrote that. Where have the years gone? Thomas is going through a shy streak where is doesn't always want to talk to adults when I ask him too. It's a fine line between being rude and just being shy. We're working on it. He really is as sweet as apple pie but I'll be glad when this phase is over. This week we spent some time with my friend Jennifer and her baby Dash. They were in town for his baptism that we attended. West and I ( and Tommy ) made the blue cake balls you'll see in the pictures. So so good!
















1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love her bedding!~ shes just precious!!


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!