
We've had a laid back busy weekend, is that possible? Yesterday day we ran all over town for odds and ins and today we stayed in all day. I had a ton of baking to do for upcoming events. Gluten Free cookie swap, sweet treats for the boys class parties, treats for the neighbors and friends, gingerbread men for a class project for Thomas, sugar cookie so he'll have something to decorate at the party for the "craft" etc. Being gluten free means that around this time of year I have to provide a lot of extra stuff for both children so they don't feel left out. I don't mind at all but it is a lot more work than the average parent has to do:)
Both children love music and the piano, we were playing some Christmas carols tonight and here is West, ( and his trains) accompanying me:)






No comments:
Post a Comment