



Can I admit that this vacation has been really really nice...Not doing the rat race of drop off and pick up for 50+ miles a day, with a screaming baby has been really really nice. At times I wonder if homeschooling is for us, then all chaos breaks out and I remember why I like them to go to school. I love their teachers and I love the whole "preschool" deal. Fun programs, learning to be away from mommy, listening to another adult, its so fun, but finding a school for Thomas next year close to home has become more important to me now that Hartley is here. Hartley has learned to nap in her crib again, she is so much happier at home. Often times I see stark parallels to she and Thomas. This is yet another one, he loved to be home, and needed to be home often, West was very go with the flow, didn't matter to him. We had some visitors from Louisville Kentucky yesterday. Granny and Martha, Jasmine's Aunt and Grandmother. Because I have began babysitting for Jasmine when she was 2 I've come to know and love them as my own family. They were down visiting with family for Christmas and came by to meet the baby. Hartley loved Granny, just let her hold her for a long time, sometimes I think babies know who true Granny's are, she is certainly one of them. Our neighbors let Thomas borrow their MarioKart game the day before Christmas. He fell in love. Actually he's really good at it, beats Tommy and Marina! I was able to make some returns to Walmart and get him his own game. He is beyond excited and was thrilled to write them a thank you card, his first one! I am so proud! Yesterday we had our friends, Mrs. Judi, Jack and baby Jude over to play. The big kids enjoyed the new MarioKart game and the babies spent a few minutes together before naps and feeding!






No comments:
Post a Comment