







Yes I went shopping with my 9 week old at midnight for $5 pjs, yes we came home at 3am. Yes I am very tired only going on 4 hours of sleep all day. Yes, unless my child was in my arms she cried a-l-l day long. Yes we bought a Christmas tree in the rain, and had to decorate it tonight, yes, my sweet darling once again screamed the whole time....Tis the season my friends...






2 comments:
Oh goodness....well she is beyond precious and you will never forget this year..and this too will pass! :) hugs!
You are in good company. I have had several days like that before. Newborns were always a tough stage for me. Thank God for the sling or we would never get anything done. Just know there is a reason for her behavior whether it be growing pains or something really wrong. You'll figure it out. You're her mom. Follow your instincts. Only you and God know what's best for her.
Post a Comment