We were all pretty spread out for Thanksgiving this year so today we met at my mom's house to eat our Turkey dinner together. Having some of the children's cousins here is such a blessing. They were outside playing before and after lunch all afternoon. Here they are raking leaves and piling them on the hammock. I remember being a child and my imagination would just run wild, it is so much fun to watch the children play like they do when we are at moms.
Hartley has really struggled this weekend. Today I literally held her ALL DAY LONG, this am I held her while I made all the beds, did laundry, cleaned up the house, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, makeup on, all clothes except the shirt I was going to wear, jerwly on etc. She can be screaming and screaming and as soon as I tighten her down in the sling she goes right to sleep. Because of the holidays I have been eating a good bit of cooking that I haven't done myself. I think for Christmas I am just going to have to bring my own plate, have I eaten something that had milk products in it? Should I go 100% soy free not just the "big" soy? Could it be the nuts in the Almond milk I am now drinking? Last night she had another mucous poop with probable blood in it. Allergy referral, GI referral, change her reflux meds? I just don't know...
I have a friend who just lost a 30 weaker yesterday while she was at MUSC. Hearing about her loss has just made me sick for the past two days. Although it seems I complain and vent about Hartley daily we are so thankful to God for the blessing she is to Tommy, I and the boys. I know that this too shall pass and before we know it she'll be in kindergarten like Thomas. Lord thank you for my babies:)






No comments:
Post a Comment