We never imagined 2 days after our trip West would be admitted to MUSC. He started Sunday am with some very unconcerning croup symptoms. At bedtime I still wan't convinced he was even sick, 30 mins later we were headed to the ER. My at home options were getting us no where. Classified as severe croup, 1 steroid injection and 4 epi breathing treatments later we spent the night on the 7th floor. They just gave us the option to stay and make sure another night or go home. We are choosing to go home..I hope we made the right choice! In between naps today he could be found racing through the halls on this;

2 comments:
sweet boy...I'm so glad he is ok!
THE WORST! Watching your kids going through that stuff and not being able to help them or know what to do and wishing it were you instead. Ugh! This parent gig is so hard at times. Hope he's all better now!
Post a Comment