Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010!

Gosh I haven't blogged since last year...lol
Sorry about the blury pictures. The only problem with my new camera is that I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT..Someone messed with it Christmas night and I can not get it back. Hopefully this weekend.
Life is good. Been busy with 3 little ones, getting back into the swing of things, spinning, cleaning, cooking, and dealing with these crazy temps. Did I say laundry, dogs in the house bc its too cold, getting ready for the Daniel Fast, etc etc etc..
We pray that you all are well. 2010 and is going to be GREAT!










No comments:


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!