Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thomas is my near perfect child. Not putting him on a pedestal but he is really really good. Always does a super job at school. Only 2 days this year has gotten a # ( which indicates your wernt a good listener etc..) instead of a sticker or a smiley face. Today was one of those days. After lunch we talked about it, he sobbed and sobbed and sobbed some more.. He couldn't even talk he was so upset! It broke my heart I was near tears along with him. You see Tommy and I have prayed for this. We don't spank our children and have prayed that they would behave because it was a heart deal and not a being afraid of a spanking deal..So far so good. As I held him we rocked and I sang Jesus loves me to calm him. I couldn't help to see the parallel of how much Jesus loves us and he longs for us to come and sob at his feet from time to time. Thank you Jesus for this precious child!

1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

Sweet story. If this were on facebook, I would click "like." :)


The Gotbeters

The Gotbeters

Thomas & West

Thomas & West

Blog Archive

About Me

Charleston, South Carolina
Welcome to our new blog. Our Adoption blog! We feel so blessed that you would take this journey with us. Although the mountain of paperwork and fees seem so large we are proclaiming that our God is more than able and trusting him through this whole process! We covet your prayers and appreciate your support!